1. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of www.livinginteriordesign.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the information on this Website is both accurate and up to date, Living Interior Design does not accept any liability to any party for loss, or damage incurred by reliance placed on the information contained in this Website or through omission or errors how so ever caused.
The Content is provided for general information only and nothing in this Website constitutes professional advice. Any user of the Website should consult a suitable qualified professional for advice relating to a specific enquiry or issue. Whilst we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is complete, accurate or up to date.
3. Changes to Website
Living Interior Design reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Living Interior Design shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Content of this Website is copyright © of Living Interior Design Ltd. You may only copy, download and reproduce the Content for your own personal use. You must not use the Content for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purpose of gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
The term “Content” includes all text, images and graphics (other than certain images licensed from third parties) which appear on the Website, and the design and layout of the Website.
Certain images and company logos at this Website are the copyright or trademark of third parties and any use is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so; this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any Content on it;
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of, or reliance on, any Content displayed on our Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- We only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Living Interior Design makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Users are responsible for using their own virus protection software and you must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, logic bombs, worms, trojans or other material that is technologically harmful or malicious. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
You agree to indemnify and hold Living Interior Design and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Living Interior Design arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Linking to our Website
You must not link to our Website without obtaining permission first by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once permission has been granted to link to our Website, you must only link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation. In establishing the link, you must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to a website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
11. Governing Law
Your use of this Website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to English Law. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. Intended Users
This Website is only intended for users in England and we do not represent that Content is appropriate for use or available in other locations.